We encourage all to use organic ingredients and to wash them well.
To make pico de gallo, chop these ingredients by hand and just mix together. If you are looking for a spicy salsa recipe add some green chilies or more jalapeno.
- 2 large organic tomatoes
- 1 cup organic white onion or red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup organic green bell pepper or red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 handful organic cilantro (chopped)
- 2 TBS fresh organic lime juice
- 1 jalapeño (de-seeded for less heat and chopped) - OPTIONAL
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped) - OPTIONAL
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice to your chopper/processor.
- Sprinkle Himalayan salt and lime to taste after you move the mix to the small glass mixing bowl and stir it in.