This overnight oats recipe is simple and perfect for a meal prep.
The recipe is for 1-2 servings. So double or triple the recipe according to how many people you are making the overnight oats for.
Now for the fun part! Add whatever toppings you prefer in your oats. You really cannot go wrong with any combination you can think of: Blueberries and coconut chips, blackberries and strawberries, walnuts and bananas or dark chocolate chips, all make for yummy overnight oats concoctions.
Be sure to share your favorite overnight oats ideas with us!
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened nut milk (Silk's Vanilla Nut Protein is great!)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk yogurt
- 2 TBS maple syrup or honey
- 3 TBS of Hemp Hearts (optional)
- 1 TBS chia seeds or ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add any toppings or layer with what you like in your oats, like fruits, seeds or nuts.
- Add the ingredients in order into a glass bowl.
- Whisk them together.
- Add the mixture into a mason jar or container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate overnight.